Google
 

Monday, February 26, 2007

Kindergarten Rave 2-24-2007


Kindergarten Rave 2-24-2007


Arrived early... Kinda got off to a slow start, but as soon as everything did start, good show. Thanks Cap for throwing a little DnB into the mix - That was awesome! You're set was hella bomb.. Along with you CIK! You two are the only ones that really get me listening to Hardcore. Pac D - You played an amazing set like usual, I loved it. Macrodot - That was an awesome set all together, I have really never heard you play until last night, but wow, good stuff for sure. Props to Clix for actually throwing a legal party. BTW - I thought it was awesome that everytime I went to use the restroom, there was ALWAYS TP and soap to wash my hands. The lighting in the main room was sick as usual, no complaints there. I thought it was really interesting how there were little activites set up around the party. I think you did a great job sticking to your theme Clix. Good job for making things proper for your first party. This was just an average party, nothing to particular. I had fun non-the-less, so good job. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey doll, thanks for the positive review. One year later, I'm still at it and going strong. Hopefully I'll be able to top the kindergarten rave eventually, but it still seems to be on the top of most peoples favorites list.