Google
 

Wednesday, February 7, 2007

SODAlicious 2-3-2007

SODAlicious 2-3-2007
Another Arizona desert party done completely right :)
The party started off a little late in the night which was fine because it turned out to be a great night. There were so soo many great sets played I don't even know where to begin. CIK and CAP definitely rocked the Hardcore! I was having a blast dancing to it. Amnesia and Luminous, Yello and Metatron - WOW! The Drum and Bass sets I heard were AMAZING! Pac D's "Jump up" set really got my feet moving.

Even though there were some technical issue's it really didn't make a difference in the vibe and energy of the party.

I really look forward to upcoming parties from you guys! Thanks Eric for having me out!


On a side note.... OZZFEST 2007 WILL BE FREE! Check out OzzFest.com or The Insider for more information on free OzzFest tickets.

No comments: