Google
 

Monday, January 29, 2007

Legal Venue?

I've noticed that more and more parties are getting broken up now a days. Personally, I don't feel like paying $10-$20 bucks to go to a party that is going to get busted two hours or so after I get there.

Maybe its time we all get together and chip in for a legal venue we can use maybe once or twice a month. I would be willing to attend more parties if I knew they werent going to get busted.

I know this subject has been talked about in the past, but I think its time we ACTUALLY do something about it. If parties keep getting busted, what do you think its going to do to our scene? More and more people aren't going to want to give the time of day or money to something that is only going to last until the cops break it up.

We need to keep this scene alive, lets start doing something about it Arizona.

No comments: