Google
 

Monday, January 8, 2007

Should we still support DSRK?

The long awaited first party named Yoshi's Island for DSRK was finally here. Funny thing is, it didn't happen. WTF?! I heard plenty of rumors on why the party didnt kick off in the first place but it all seems hella shady to me. I dont know if I will support DSRK anymore cause of that. What a joke. This is why new promoters should throw parties in legal venues and have it set up BEFORE the day of the party until they figure out what they are doing.

The good thing about the people who threw the party was that they did have a back up plan and ended up throwing a small house party out in Surprise. I didnt go to it, so I'm not sure how it turned out. Way too far of a drive for something that I thought, wouldnt be worth the time of day.

Great Job DSRK, for making such a great first impression.

My advice to you, quit dealing with such shady people to get you a venue. Take care of this before the day of your party.

No comments: