Google
 

Thursday, April 5, 2007

Upcoming Events until June

I am very excited what the Arizona Rave Scene has in store for us this year. There are already some upcoming Arizona raves I plan on attending. For now, here are a couple of Arizona parties to try and check out.

In May, there are a couple of parties that are worth checking out. The first will be Philter, which I attended back in January of '06 and had an amazing time. This one is sure to be nothing but the best. Sean Tyas will be rocking in the Techtrance/Hardtrance for his first Arizona appearance along with Danny the Wild Child throwing down some Drum and Bass/Jungle to make up for a missed appearance at Diablo. The second party to check out will be The Beginning. 2BHappy Productions & Soda-licious are going to bring out the amazing Lenny Dee for his first time in Arizona to play an ALL TECHNO SET. Chris Liberator will also be in attendance bringing in some of the best tech-house from around the world.

The biggest one of them all, HTID in the Sun, is coming up in June. It is off to Spain for a full 7 days of relaxing in the sun during the day, and all the best Hardcore at night. A well needed vacation I must say.

Some local parties in June that kids should definitely check out are Welcome 2 Da Jungle and She Wars, featuring an all female lineup! For She Wars, Emagination Productions with Desert Reign Productions bring you DJ Rap(Drum and Bass), Colette(House), and Naha(Breakcore) plus many other female artists from around the world. Partykid Productions in association with Dark Nois Records bring you Welcome 2 Da Jungle featuring General Malice throwing in some Hardstep/Bboy jungle sound and Terra(Owned Clothing) tearing it up with the Drum and Bass/Jungle.

Be sure to catch a couple of these parties. If you have never been to an Arizona party, I would recommend to start with one of these. It is a life changing experience that I am sure you will enjoy.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Obviously woke up early this morning and started the day with a big bowl of plur..

I hate to think about what you could be having for lunch and then what could be posted..

Run kids.. Run!!!

Arizona Raver Reviews said...

I try and make every post on here pretty neutral or positive. If you would like me to give my absolute opinion about everything, I sure will.. BUT I think its better this way.

Thanks

Anonymous said...

I am running, right to Philter. I cant wait to see Sean Tyas. He is an excellent Producer, Composer and DJ. Other than that... Who knows where I will find myself. It is nice to see a none biased blog updating the rave scene with information with a little splash of personal opinion on the side.

Keep it up..
~Justin

Arizona Raver Reviews said...

Thank you for the kind words Justin!

Anonymous said...

Now now.. Dont be upset. I think you write very well. Just a little bit more plurry than normal. We do so love your absolute opinion though.

and on that note:

Kids.. really.. When I say run.. I mean it... RUN!!!

Arizona Raver Reviews said...

Yes, I am trying to make this blog as non-biased as possible. There is no way for me to absolutely accomplish that, only because it is MY blog... But I will do my best.

Why run?

Anonymous said...

man i WISH they made plur cereal! also, cannot wait for philter. looks fabulous!

Anonymous said...

all this and no mention of comin out to see step kinetic? makes me wanna cry...

Arizona Raver Reviews said...

Do not worry Clix, I plan on making another post about the upcoming party next week... It will be mentioned :)