Google
 

Monday, December 18, 2006

Just for the Taste of it!

Just for the Taste of it(12/16/2006), Baby.....

R.I.P. Katey, your beautiful smile will always be missed.
A huge shout out to Flock and everyone else that was involved for throwing such a wonderful party for such a great cause. The DJ's tore it up! I know everyone there, including Katey was definitely RAVING LIKE WHOA!
The memorial was beautiful, and the huge signing paper on the wall was a wonderful idea. The room itself was so hard to be in without shedding a tear, there was so much emotion up there.
It really pissed me off that the cops shut the party down. I know they were just doing their jobs, but can't they make an exception every once in awhile? I am glad to hear the donation box was given back later in the night. That would have been heartless of them if they were to take it for good. I have to say though, it was really funny when "Katey" dropped the beer on that cops head. PROPS TO YOU GIRL!
Any who, great party, wonderful atmosphere.

No comments: