Google
 

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Unity #6 Phoenix United

Unity #6 Phoenix United 12-9-2006
The way the party was set up was amazing. Out of all the Ice House parties I have been to with the exception of Wonder 3(amazing) and Philter(also amazing), this was by far the most interesting set up. As soon as I showed up and saw the really really long line going around the building, I knew it was going to be a wait and a half to get inside. Fortunatly I knew some people who knew some people and didnt have to wait in the line for more then 15 minutes. I am sorry to those of you who had to wait for more then an hour to get inside.
I stayed inside for most of the time I was there. GREAT MUSIC!! I already had myself sweating the first twenty minutes I was in that room from dancing my ass off. Good times for sure. I had brought two newbies with me that night. We did end up leaving a bit earlier then usual because they were getting a bit nervous. They weren't used to the constant people bumping into you, or randomly just talking to you. I know now they really weren't ready for the rave experience and I will be more careful who I decide to influence next. lol
Props to who threw the party, it was definatly the best Unity I attended this year! :)

No comments: