Google
 

Sunday, December 3, 2006

Wax on, Wax off






Wax On, Wax Off December 2, 2006
The party was set up great! As soon as I walked in the door and saw the way the first stage was set up, I knew this was going to be a good party. There were a couple of technical errors with the first stage but I think it was just because the DJ booth was on the second story, and the speakers and sound equiptment were on the first.
The second stage was set up just as cool. The lights in the Hardcore room were awesome. I remember sitting against the wall and just enjoying myself watching the laser show.
Great music all throughout the night, I have to say, I did dance my ass off. The only downfall was I did have to leave earlier then expected due to some "drama". The time I was there was definatly worth the $10 dollar entrance fee! :)

No comments: