Google
 

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Mary X-Mas 2006

Mary X-Mas Dec. 22-23. 2006

December 22, 2006-
The small size of the venue surprized the hell out of me. I dont think the promoters anticipated such a good turnout for the small party. It was hot as hell in there. Good beats for sure though.

December 23, 2006-
The sound bleed sucked. I didnt like how I had to stand right next to the speakers at the Drum-N-Bass stage to hear it over the stage below. That venue sucks for stages to be set up like that for sure. Other then the sound bleed it was a pretty good party over all. I really enjoyed standing in the back of the crowd and just watching the snow fall and listen to good beats. That really made my night.

Lots of new faces, always nice to see that at a traditional party.

No comments: